PEKANBARU VOICE – Still confused about the mutton tengkleng recipe? It is known that this goat tengkleng is one of the special food menus from Solo!
Moreover, it is very suitable to be made when celebrating Eid al-Adha. It’s perfect that everyone will get a portion of sacrificial beef or goat meat.
Well, soon we will enter Eid al-Adha 2023 which will fall on Thursday (29/6/2023). Everyone, of course, still has a lot of confusion about what kind of food menu to make.
Usually the sacrificial meat is made into goat satay or beef soup because it has become a regular food menu during Eid al-Adha.
Also Read: With a New Guitar, Oslo Shows Enthusiasm at Java Jazz 2023
For those of you who are bored, of course this typical Solo goat tengkleng can be the solution. For the material for the goat’s tengkleng, see below.
Suara Pekanbaru will recommend how to cook tengkleng mutton which is shared by Instagram @sharingresepku.
Using the main ingredient, goat ribs can be the most delicious food menu and the broth will spoil your tongue.
“Tengkleng, a typical Solo goat dish with delicious broth! It’s perfect for you to make preparations ahead of Eid al-Adha,” said the creator.
Come on, those who are still confused about the ingredients and how to cook this typical goat tengkleng from Solo can see below!
Also Read: Passing to the Semifinals of the Thailand Open 2023, Bagas/Fikri: We must be ready to play against anyone
– 500 grams of goat ribs that have been cut into pieces
– 2 liters of clean water
– 3 stalks of lemon grass that has been bruised
– 7 pieces of lime leaves
– 3 bay leaves
– 3 tablespoons of oil for the stir-fry process
– 1 sliced red tomato
– 5 large red chilies (ground spices)
– 15 grains of shallots (ground spices)
– 5 cloves of garlic (ground)
– 2 teaspoons of salt (ground spices)
– 1 teaspoon curry powder (ground spices)
– Fried onions (complementary)
How to cook tengleng goat:
1. Clean the goat ribs first. After that, boil the water in the pot
2. Then add lemongrass, bay leaves, and orange leaves to the boiling water
3. Heat the oil in a flat wok. Then stir-fry the spices until cooked and fragrant
4. Pour the stir-fried ground spices into the pan containing the ribs. After that, reduce the heat until the ribs feel tender
5. After that add the tomatoes while stirring evenly. Wait for 5-10 minutes until it looks cooked
6. Ready-to-eat mutton tengkleng with fried onions added
Those are the ingredients and how to cook the most delicious Solo goat tengkleng. The broth makes the tongue clatter.