Selebtek.suara.com – Sweden becomes the first country to register sex as a sport. The country, which is located in the northern part of the European continent, has the Swedish Sex Federation and will hold the first European Sex Championship. The plan will take place on June 8, 2023.
The European Sex Championship will last for several weeks. Participants will compete for six hours a day.
Then, each person has anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour to “match”, as reported by ca1.topnews.media.
The contestants will compete in 16 disciplines, namely:
Also Read: 16-Minute Syakirah TikTok Indecent Video Link is Still Being Hunted by Netizens
– Massage different body parts
– Massage the erogenous zones on the opponent’s body
– Oral sex
Also Read: APA Profile, Mario Dandy’s ex-girlfriend who is jealous of Agnes Gracia, turns out to be a TikTok celebrity
– Strike a pose
– Creativity in changing positions
– Endurance and number of orgasms in a certain time
– Artistic performance and exchange of poses
– Increased blood pressure and heart rate during competition,
– The most beautiful and complex poses
– The most artistic communication according to the judges and the audience
– The most active couple during the competition
– Most artistic in Kamasutra and most popular among judges and audience.
Currently, 20 participants from various countries have registered. They will compete in 16 different disciplines. Each competition will last 45 minutes.
The winner will be determined by the three judges and the audience rating. In the final evaluation, 70% of the audience votes and 30% of the judges’ votes are accepted.
Swedish Sex Federation President Dragan Bratych believes that turning sex into a sport is only a matter of time. According to him, through sex, people can achieve mental and physical well-being, but this requires preparation.
Dragan Bratych is a well-known figure in Swedish erotic service circles. He owns a chain of strip bars.