GARUT VOICE – Dozens of children in Samarang District, Garut Regency are suspected of being abused by a Koran teacher named Aep Saepudin (50). Now the victims receive assistance from Pemkab Garut.
Head of DP2KBP3A Garut Regency, Yayan Waryana said that of the 17 people who were allegedly abused, only 10 children officially reported it to him.
The harassment was carried out at Aep’s house which was also often a place for children to stay. The reason is, Aep is a widower without children.
“So there was indeed an opportunity to commit this deviation at the perpetrator’s house. But until now the reports have only been hugging, holding genitals, even kissing. Regarding sexual harassment, the results of the post-mortem examination are at the Police,” said Yayan, Friday, June 2, 2023.
Also Read: Note! Persib Schedule in League 1 2023/2024 in July, Madura United Becomes First Opponent
How was the chronology of the case until it was revealed? What has the government done in handling victims?
The following is a chronology that was revealed by the Head of DP2KBP3A.
1. May 19, his party received a report from the Samarang Police that immoral acts had occurred. Starting from holding the genitals, kissing, embracing, and hugging.
2. May 22 there is a report to the PPA unit of the Polres and UPTD PPA. They also provide assessments to victims of sexual harassment.
3. May 23, carry out a post-mortem examination at Dr. Slamet Hospital and provide further BAP assistance. The results of the post mortem are with the police.
Also Read: Napoli player Khvicha Kvaratskhelia won the 2022/2023 Serie A Best Player
4. May 24 UPTD PPA and Polres held an activity with psychologists present at DP2KBP3A to conduct trauma healing. A total of 44 child participants and victims’ families took part in the activity.
5. May 30, UPTD PPA assistance in signing BAP and TKP processing.
6. May 31, the perpetrator was arrested. The agency provided assistance by bringing 10 victims for blood and urine checks to RSUD Dr Slamet to make sure they were free from HIV infection and other diseases. The results were submitted to the Polres and the authority lies with the Polres.
Currently, Yayan said that assistance continues to be carried out for victims and their families. Assistance is also provided to children’s schools so that they continue their education and not become victims of bullying.