Per Trust 2023 is set to be a pivotal year for the gaming industry and it announced the new Muta controllers which mark the first of several launches this year from the Company’s gaming division in 2023. Replacing the current Yula controllers, this new generation of gamepads offers, not only an elegant and renewed design, but also more sustainable. In fact, made with 75% recycled plastic, the two Muta controllers, also available wireless, are in line with Trust’s corporate mission for more sustainable production also in the gaming sector.
Il Muta Wireless is a real jewel in the Trust Gaming portfolio: users will in fact have different ways to use their device, with three connection modes: via 2.4GHz USB receiver, Bluetooth or USB cable and compatibility with PC, laptop, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch. The wireless function allows ample freedom of movement, while the integrated rechargeable battery allows you to never interrupt the game, even while recharging. Also, thanks to the motion sensor of the Nintendo Switch, players can experience motion control compatible games like never before.
Both the wireless and wired versions come with a number of additional features:
• Pressure sensitive triggers for more precise and accurate control during gameplay.
• Interchangeable D-pad covers to customize your gamepad
• Realistic adaptive vibration feedback for a fully immersive gaming experience
• An extra-long 3m cable for charging (wireless) and plug & play capability (wired)
• 15 responsive buttons, 2 analog joysticks and an 8-way D-pad
Muta and Muta Wireless are already available at a price of €29.99 and €39.99 for the wireless version. For more information click here for the wireless versionhere for the versione wired.