The update Minecraft Trails & Tails is coming June 7th and adds many new features such as: a new biome, more mobs and blocks, and tons of new ways to shape your Minecraft story. Was announced last Februarybut here are the many news in detail waiting for you that we report below:
• Archeology: archeology adds an extra historical touch to the worlds, allowing for more storytelling possibilities. Players will discover suspicious sand in the new desert temple rooms and the new suspicious gravel in the ocean ruins or trail ruins, a novelty found in cold biomes. Players can discover hidden tools, such as: bones, sniffer egg and pottery shards. By combining four of these, it is possible to create a vase with patterns that tell a unique story.
• Sniffer: Minecraft Live mob vote 2022 winner brought back to life: i players will find sniffer eggs in archaeological sites, a little snifflet will hatch from these eggs and grow into the huge snifflet, one of the biggest friendly mobs ever in minecraft. The sniffer will reveal the old seeds to grow into the new torchflower and pitcher plants.
• Camels: Another mob with its own will: i players can ride and lift itbut when a camel without its driver wants to sit down, it will. With its long legs, the camel keeps players safe from zombies on the ground, allowing him to sprint or run for cover. The camel can accommodate two riders, making it the perfect mob to go on an adventure with a friend.
• Cherry Groves: These beautiful new trees fill the horizon with a gorgeous shade of pink. Cherry Groves can be transformed into a pink forest, including new hanging signs, and cherry saplings to grow more lovely pink trees. Players will also be delighted to see a special effect created by falling petals, unique only to cherry groves, as well as a new ground decoration with pink petals.
• Armor Trim: Players can express themselves through their armor, combining different materials and blacksmithing patterns for a wide variety of customization options. In total, they are available in 16 trimsincluding those found in ancient cities and trail ruins, and numerous unique combinations.
• Bamboo Wood, Chiseled Bookshelves and more: Il bamboo can now be processed into a full set of bamboo wood blocks like bamboo rafts that work like boats with a unique look. Players can also now add Piglin heads to their worlds, which drop when a Piglin is killed by a creeper. Chiseled bookshelves take Minecraft storytelling to the next level, allowing players to record the stories and lore of their world in custom libraries, along with their most treasured fairy tales. Hanging signs add new ways to decorate and can now have writing on both sides and be modified without destroying them.
Some of the main features have received changes and improvements based on feedback from the community. In addition, changes have been made to some important features including:
• Calibrated Sculk Sensors: This new variation of Sculk Sensors, which allows vibrations to be filtered based on their frequency level, opens up a variety of possibilities for Redstoners. They are not found in nature and can only be made by hand.
• Vibration Resonance: Amethyst blocks have a new behavior when placed near Sculk Sensors. If the Sculk Sensor receives a vibration, the amethyst block re-emits its frequency as a separate vibration at its location.
• Full changelog: The full list of changes since recent snapshots is available on official site.
We remind you that the update Minecraft Trails & Tails is coming June 7th.