Suara.com – PT Moda Raya Terpadu (MRT) Jakarta started work on the MRT Phase 2 contract package (CP) 201 HI-Harmoni Roundabout. This project will have an impact on traffic activities around the construction site.
For this reason, the DKI Jakarta Transportation Agency is conducting traffic engineering around the location starting May 24, 2023.
“In connection with the follow-up work of MRT Phase 2 segment CP201, the DKI Jakarta Transportation Agency is conducting traffic engineering,” said the DKI Transportation Agency’s official statement, Friday (5/26/2023).
The following is a traffic engineering that applies:
Also Read: Viral Drivers’ Complaints Interrupted by Videotron’s Glare, DKI Transportation Agency: We’ll Check Later
– Thamrin Station Entrance 5 work, starting May 21 2023-April 30 2024.
The work will occupy the northern side of Jalan Kebon Sirih so that pedestrians will be diverted to Jalan Kebon Sirih.
Soil Investigation Entrance 7 Thamrin Station Stage 1 works from 29 May-7 June 2023 and Stage 2 from 8-17 June 2023.
– The work is on the east side of Jalan MH Thamrin which will use one lane of four lanes so that it becomes three lanes of mix traffic
Stage 1 tunnel additional structure work from 28 May-31 August 2023.
Also Read: Rejected by Residents, DKI Transportation Agency Delays Closing U-turns in Antasari
– Traffic on the south side of the Horse Statue which was originally four-lane will become three-lane during Stage 2 works from 1 September 2023-30 April 2024
– Traffic on the south side of the Horse Statue becomes four lanes with decking
Work on the Kebon Sirih-Jalan MH Thamrin Intersection will start on June 16, 2023.
– Traffic from Jalan Kebon Sirih-Tanah Abang, which was originally diverted to turn left, turning around at the HI Roundabout, can continue towards Tanah Abang at the intersection of Jalan Kebon Sirih-Jalan MH Thamrin.