Suara.com – The solar eclipse will be observed in Indonesia on April 20, 2023. Muslims can perform sunnah prayers for the solar eclipse. What is the reading of the solar eclipse prayer like?
The solar eclipse that will be observed in the near future is a hybrid solar eclipse, where this type of eclipse is a rare phenomenon that usually occurs only once per decade.
This hybrid solar eclipse can be observed in most parts of Indonesia, except for the northern part of Aceh Province. Later, the eclipse that will pass through Indonesia will be a total solar eclipse and a partial solar eclipse.
Reading the Solar Eclipse Prayer
Also Read: Procedure for the Complete Solar Eclipse Prayer, Let’s Listen!
Solar eclipse prayer is recommended when a solar eclipse occurs. The procedure for praying a solar eclipse is slightly different from praying sunnah in general.
The following is a series of sunnah sunnah prayers for the solar eclipse, as reported by the NU Online page:
1. Reading the intention in the heart when takbiratul ihram as imam or makmum.
2. Then say takbir when takbiratul ihram while intending in the heart.
3. Read ta’awudz, Surat Al-Fatihah, and read a letter in the Qur’an.
Also Read: What Time is the 2023 Hybrid Solar Eclipse Prayer? This is the full explanation
6. Read ta’awudz, Surat Al-Fatihah, and read a letter in the Qur’an.
7. Second bow.
8. The second itidal and read the i’tidal prayer.
9. The first prostration.
10. Sitting between two prostrations.
11. Second prostration.
12. Sit to rest or sit for a while before getting up to do the second cycle.
13. Get up from sitting, then do the second cycle with the same movement as the first cycle. The duration of the second cycle is shorter than the first.
14. After the second prostration in the second rak’ah, continue by sitting tashahhud to read the final tashahhud.
16. Istighfar and prayer.
The following is the pronunciation of the solar eclipse prayer intention as an imam or makmum:
“Ushalli sunnatan-likhusuufi-syamsi imaaman/makmuman lillali ta’ala”.
Meaning: “I intend to pray the sunnah eclipse of the sun as an imam or mamum because of Allah SWT.”
As additional information, the solar eclipse prayer can be performed by men or women. However, it is permissible for Muslim women to pray the solar eclipse alone at home, as stated by Fadhilatusy Syekh Muhammad ibn Salih al Utsaimin in Majmu’ Fatawa wa Rasail Ibnu Utsaimin.
That’s how the reading of the solar eclipse prayer starts from the intention to the greeting. You got it?
Contributors : Rishna Maulina Pratama