SuaraBandungBarat.id – See below for the latest 2023 annual report method, you must visit this link.
Annual SPT Reports or Annual Income Tax Returns for Individual Taxpayers can be made online via e-filing or through the tax office.
Here are the steps to report the Annual SPT:
1. Prepare the required documents such as annual tax returns, supporting evidence such as proof of withholding PPh 21, and certificates of deposit.
Also read: Followers of the Late King Adil Caliph put up posters in the village, inviting people to prostrate at the White Makom in the Forest
2. Open the official website of the Directorate General of Taxes at https://www.pajak.go.id and click the “e-filing” menu.
3. Select the “Annual SPT” option and enter the Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) and the access code that has been provided.
4. Fill in the requested data in the form provided, including information about income, tax deductions and tax credits.
5. Include supporting documents by uploading them in the column provided on the e-filing site.
6. When finished filling out, check again all the information that has been filled in, then click “submit”.
Also Read: Voicing Beauty in Diversity and Equality, Luxcrime Holds Art Performances with the Disabled Community
7. Make tax payments by bank transfer or pay directly at the tax office.
If you have trouble reporting your Annual Tax Return via e-filing, you can also report it manually by visiting the nearest tax office.
Make sure you bring the necessary documents and fill out the forms available at the tax office.
That’s how the latest 2023 annual report works.
Leave a Reply