ChatGPT-4, the latest version of the language model developed by OpenAI released on March 14, has revolutionized the technology industry by enhancing its intelligent features that enable it to solve a wide variety of problems in various fields and with greater precision than its predecessors. Now, ChatGPT-4 could change the way certain jobs are done, since, under its own learning, it is capable of replacing some of the skills and tasks that could only be done by humans before.
Rowan Cheung, a programmer who tweets about advances in artificial intelligence, posted the question made to the same artificial intelligence, asking it to mention 20 jobs that this chat could replace, organized in a table that also considers the human features that would be replaced. The intelligence mentioned jobs such as translation, tutor, editor, accountant, among others, while mentioning human traits to replace such as speed, math skills, time management, and communication.
The jobs listed by artificial intelligence, along with the traits it replaces are as follows:
– Data entry clerk: Speed and accuracy.
– Customer Service Representative: Communication and empathy.
– Proofreader: Attention to detail.
– Legal assistant: Investigation and organization.
– Accountant: math skills.
– Translator: Command of the language.
– Editor: Creativity and Writing.
– Market Research Analyst: Analysis skills.
– Social media manager: Creation and organization of content.
– Organizer: Time management
– Telemarketer: Persuasion and communication.
– Virtual assistant: Multitasking and organization.
– Transcriber: Listening and writing skills.
– News reporter: Fact-checking and writing.
– Travel agent: Planning and coordination.
– Tutor: Knowledge and teaching.
– Technical support analyst: Troubleshooting.
– Salesperson by email: Writing and search of objectives.
– Content moderator: critical thinking and judgment.
– Recruiter: interview and evaluation.
However, despite the fact that ChatGPT-4 can perform some of these activities with ease, it still presents certain limitations regarding human interactions and the subjective criteria of the decisions that a person can make. In addition, many jobs require skills that go beyond language and the understanding of certain texts, such as technical support or financial analysis.
Despite these limitations, ChatGPT-4 as a system with capabilities to improve and learn autonomously, can be useful in automating specific activities of certain trades, such as processing large amounts of information, which would help to improve efficiency in this role and reduce business expenses.
Editorial: Gaming / Facebook / Twitter / Coverage / Instagram / Discord
Leave a Reply