The Roman rider is ready for his second season in the top class: in 2022 only one flash, pole at Mugello
February 3, 2023
From him Nadia Gresini e Gigi Dall’Igna they said to expect more consistency in this 2023. The CEO of the Gresini team even said to expect it consistently in the top ten. Ambitious goals for the Roman born in 1998.
Up to now, between Moto2 and Moto3, Diggia has achieved three victories and 22 podiums. Last year, in addition to the pole at Mugello, he achieved a top ten, i.e. eighth place in Germany.
Beyond the numbers, here are some curiosities about Italian.
1. His lucky number is 21. In the top class, however, it already belonged to Franco Morbidelli, so he fell back on 49
2. He is a super fan of AS Roma. He goes to the stadium and would like to invite Jose Mourinho to the paddock
3. He has one phobia: spiders
4. The athlete’s diet forces him to stay away from carbonara. He loves pizza
5. Collect helmets, shoes and watches
6. He has two cats: they are called Ugoboss and Gordon
7. He holds his personal assistant, Fabio Sparesotto, nicknamed Fob, in high regard: he thinks he played a key role in getting him to where he is now
8. A holiday destination? Bali tops his list
9. Headphones in the ears and volume blast: his favorite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. He would like to race at the track where he won his first GP: Brno, in the Czech Republic. And also test the factory Ducati ridden by Casey Stoner in 2007, when he won the title
Leave a Reply