Suara.com – Rapper Machine Gun Kelly admits he was electrocuted or electrocuted while performing at the Super Bowl some time ago.
Machine Gun Kelly said it was the first time he had ever been electrocuted.
The “Bloody Valentine” singer revealed on her Instagram Story that she was electrocuted during the performance.
“Getting electrocuted during a performance was a first for me… but the hair is awesome,” the musician wrote after the gig.
Also Read: Megan Fox Deletes Instagram Account, After Disconnect from Machine Gun Kelly?
The rapper’s blonde hair, who is familiarly called MGK, looks straight up. This unique moment was caught on camera by a fan who was present at the event.
“YOOO I got electrocuted and my hair is standing on end,” he wrote in the video while singing on stage.
Machine Gun Kelly dan Megan Fox (Instagram.com)
Machine Gun Kelly did not share further details about how he was electrocuted, but TMZ reports that the incident was not serious and no medics were called to the scene.
The show itself took place amidst rumors that he and his fiancé, Megan Fox, had recently broken up.
Rumors say that Megan Fox and MGK, 32, broke up last weekend when the Jennifer’s Body actress unfollowed MGK on Instagram and deleted all photos of the two of them.
Also Read: Having a face similar to Megan Fox, this female soldier reveals how she feels at work
Shortly after that, Megan Fox surprisingly followed the Instagram accounts of Eminem, Harry Styles, and Timothée Chalamet.
Eminem and MGK have been known to have feuded for years, especially since MGK called Eminen’s teenage daughter “hot” in 2012.
Megan Fox and MGK who have been dating since 2020, were last seen together at Drake’s main party Friday night. The two were seen holding hands as they entered the event.
Leave a Reply