CrossfireXthe shooter of Smilegate e Remedy per Xbox One e Xbox Series X/S released in February 2022, it will close both multiplayer and single-player modes the 18 maggio. The announcement comes both through the site and the game’s official social channels.
Sales on the Xbox Store have been suspended immediately and no new content will be added to the game. Purchases made in the last 14 days can be refunded. According to the FAQ, it’s not just CrossfireX’s multiplayer servers that will be inaccessible after May 18: owners of the game won’t be able to play the single-player campaigns either.
Below is the full translated message:
It is with deep regret that we inform you of our decision to end support for CrossfireX on May 18, 2023. Since the game’s launch, we’ve worked tirelessly to bring it to a point where we can all be proud, and through it all we’ve had the honor and pleasure of supporting our players.
Coming to this decision was not easy, but we can proudly say that our players have been incredibly active, passionate and enthusiastic about working with us to create a game that is fun and enjoyable for everyone. We want to thank all of our players for playing CrossfireX and for taking this journey with us.
With immediate effect:
– All sales on the Xbox Store will be suspended.
– No new content will be added to the game (e.g. maps, modes, camos, etc.).
– Purchases made in the last 14 days starting February 3, 2023 can be refunded. Submit a refund request via the following LINK.
– Our game servers will shut down for the last time on May 18, 2023, but until then you will be able to enjoy all previously purchased and unlocked game content.
– We created this FAQ to answer all the questions you might have.
We hope you enjoy CrossfireX until the end of the service and we will always be grateful for your support. Feel free to contact us if you have any problems by visiting our support page.
Thanks for everything.
Below you can see the tweet announcing the closure of the game.
It is with deepest regret that we must inform you of our decision to terminate our service for CrossfireX. We want to thank each and every one of our players for playing and being a part of this journey with us. For full details, please visit: https://t.co/Kx03nYOmLA pic.twitter.com/Gl790Tn38T
— CrossfireX (@PlayCrossfireX) February 3, 2023
Leave a Reply