On the occasion of the celebration of 120 years of Harley-Davidson, the Milwaukee house presented the CVO Road Glide Limited Anniversarya limited and exclusive edition embellished with a particular painting made up of contrasting Heirloom Red colors on a black background and highlighted by a gold-colored hand-drawn line.
To further embellish the bike the logo celebrating anniversary, representing the gold colored eagle with dates. Further details include the Alcantara seat covers with contrast stitching in gold and red, gold-tone powertrain inserts, and bright red balance wheel cases.
There will be only 1,500 the examples produced in the world, each serialized with a laser engraving on the tank console.
This special 120th Anniversary paint scheme, with a different scheme than the CVO CVO Road Glide Limited Anniversary, will be offered on six additional Harley-Davidson models, also in limited runs.
• Ultra Limited Anniversary (production limited to 1,300 units worldwide)
• Tri Glide Ultra Anniversary (1,100 units)
• Street Glide Special Anniversary (1,600 units)
• Road Glide Special Anniversary (1,600 units)
• Fat Boy 114 Anniversary (3,000 units)
• Heritage Classic 114 Anniversary (1,700 units)
Leave a Reply