The Spanish rider restarts for his third season in Pramac, after having been close to the factory team. He spoke to the MotoGP website
January 30, 2023
The official MotoGP website interviewed the Pramac team rider Jorge Martin. The Spaniard, who has just turned 25 years oldis ready to start his third season with the Ducati satellite team. As everyone knows his ambition was to go to the red team, where he eventually went Aeneas Bastianini.
Compared to a somewhat difficult 2022, Martin said he was “much better prepared for 2023”. She added that she feels “a pilot more matureI think about things a lot more and I understand every step I take, so I think I will improve a lot, the recent injuries haven’t helped me, but I also learned from that.”
The day after Bastianini’s announcement in red, the one confirming Martin in Pramac also arrived. The Spanish rider said a few months ago: “Let’s go win the title”.
Now, to a question about the future he replied: “The market moves, everything moves when there is a chance to move, it’s all talks. I’m open to everything to stay in Ducati or to move”.
Martin’s name was associated with the official Yamahagiven that Franco Morbidelli it expires in 2023 and last year it didn’t convince. But at the moment it is too early to talk about these hypotheses, the season has yet to start.