Chocking game, the new challenge on TikTok: 12 year old died
It’s called Choking game, “choking challenge”, and it’s the latest challenge that went viral on the Chinese platform TikTok. The challenge encourages kids to run out of air with a noose around their necks until they pass out. But the risk is to die.
This is what happened to Milagros Soto, 12, who died live in front of the eyes of her classmates. Milagros lived in Argentina. Her father found her body in the house where they lived in the city of Capitán Bermudez, in the province of Santa Fe. The facts date back to January 13 last year. This was reported by the local newspaper El Litoral.
Milagros “was a victim of bullying and just wanted to get the approval of her schoolmates,” said her aunt, Laura Luque, who added: “We are inconsolable because we gave her so much love.”
The 12-year-old was found with a noose around her neck: she would have suffocated in an attempt to complete the challenge in a video call with classmates, still in shock.
The reasons that prompted Milagros to play this extremely dangerous “game” are not yet known. However, her aunt said the 12-year-old had received a WhatsApp message with the link to the challenge. Furthermore, according to her aunt and her parents, the girl was a victim of bullying: “I think someone encouraged her to do it.”
Leave a Reply