FC Barcelona has submitted the expected new offer for Robert Lewandowski at FC Bayern. The teammates of the attacker are now counting on his departure.
The last few days on Säbener Straße were all about Sadio Mané. The commitment of the offensive star has overshadowed the other issues – even the targeted change from Robert Lewandowski.
Now that the Mané hype has died down, things are getting louder about the striker. That’s also because Barcelona have now submitted the new offer for him. This was last expected after the club was able to generate new income through a partial sale that had been decided.
Of the Bild according to the offer arrived on Thursday. The pure, fixed transfer fee is said to have increased by three million to now 35 million euros. There was still no reaction from Munich.
Not surprisingly, the FCB bosses will most likely reject this offer as well. Barca are getting closer with the sum, but with very small steps. info of Bild according to Bayern continue to insist on 50 million euros. That should be the pain threshold for the Lewandowski change. For less, they won’t break their given word that the Pole will stay with his current contract.
In all likelihood, there will have to be at least one other offer. For the 33-year-old it is clear: he absolutely wants to switch to the Catalans.
While the Lewandowski cause is picking up speed again, his teammates are now said to be assuming that he will ultimately leave the club after all. The high demands and the clear statements about his possible whereabouts apparently hardly cause any conviction.
That reports now The Athletic. It is also said that the other player is already annoyed by the eternal topic, but also by Lewandowski’s public statements. Most recently, he had emphasized several times how hopeless the change scenario was for him – and it was also the best way for everyone involved.