The Ducati rider is perhaps the greatest character of the top class. Every weekend, in addition to speed on the track, Jack’s menu includes stunts: jumps, braking and numbers even with the scooter. We get to know this 27-year-old Australian best
May 19, 2022
D.fter the second place obtained at Le Mans the MotoGP website published an article with 10 things you may not know up Jack Miller.
As we wrote in this article on the 10 most interesting facts of the series MotoGP Unlimited the Australian driver is probably the greatest character in the premier class.
Every race weekend we see him do a few motorcycle stuntin France one was framed disconsolate Dall’Igna laughing while Jack did yet another long braking in which he remained on one wheel. But Jack also shows off in the paddock, even on a scooter.
Meanwhile Miller’s future is uncertain for 2023 does not have a contract yet but it seems impossible for him to leave MotoGP. In the meantime, let’s get to know him better.
Arms stolen (temporarily) from agriculture
1) In the paddock Miller has the fame of the joker and it seems to have always been so. From a very young age it seems he convinced her babysitter to remove the water from his swimming pool to convert it into one skate park do-it-yourself!
2) He has good arms, grew up on a farm and said if he hadn’t become a top class driver he would have been a farmer. Either way, that’s exactly what he thinks he’s doing when he has hung his helmet on a nail and started a family (soon gets married).
3) About his farmMiller claimed that if were to win the World Cup would invite all of his team to his home for a long party until late at night.
Speaking of stunts: below the famous jump which does every year a Portimao.
The king of barbecues
4) His best friend is Brucea french bulldog that accompanied him throughout his career.
5) Think you are a great cook and in true Australian style thinks he is the king of barbecues.
6) In 2011, when he made his debut in Germany in 125, he was racing with the number 73. However, he moved up to 8 when he became a Moto3 rider. In reality he had always dreamed of running with the 43, which he finally attacked on the hull in 2015 when he debuted in the top class. The very first number he raced with was 543, from which he took the first digit off when he went up to speed.
7) As a good Australian he claims that his favorite track is Phillip Island is that Mick Doohan he was his idol as a child. He was added to the list of myths about him Casey Stonertwice world champion in the top class: the way he approached Turn 3 on the Australian track, according to Miller, is the historic moment number 1 in MotoGP.
From Pink Floyd to Dire Straits
8) Miller likes rock music. Fan of Pink Floyd And Dire Straits, said he’d like to invite Nick Mason, drummer of The Dark Side of The Moon band, and lead singer and guitarist Mark Knopfler to the paddock. When he’s under stress, he listens to Comfortably Numb, the signature song of David Gilmour and Roger Waters’ band.
9) As a child, together with his father, he went on a van trip of thousands of kilometers.
10) His racing career took off, but Miller could have seriously tried his hand at other sports too: as a young man he played to rugbywhile now playing golf and spending a lot of time fishing.