The Rossoneri have not found three successes in a row against the Nerazzurri in Serie A since 1993/96 and must end the streak of games without a win at San Siro with the Bergamo club
The finish line is near and the wait becomes unnerving. The Milan fans see the tricolor ever closer: the Scudetto is at most four points away, less will be needed if Inter does not obtain two victories in the last two days. Verona has been overcome in a big way as well as the previous matches against Lazio and Fiorentina, now it’s Atalanta’s turn: the Goddess arrives at San Siro with the need to score points for Europe, which makes the challenge an appointment not to be missed. . And that could represent a decisive step by the Devil towards the tricolor.
Atalanta are not experiencing their best moment, but come from 3-1 at La Spezia after two consecutive draws: the Goddess is level on points with Roma and Fiorentina, three teams clinging to sixth place in the standings. On the other hand, Milan reached the appointment with a streak of four consecutive victories and have not lost a championship since January 17 against Spezia: from that moment on, nine wins and five draws. As reported by OddsChecker, Atalanta have won 12 away games in this league: it is the record for the Goddess in one season. But the Bergamo club lost their three most recent away games against opponents who occupy the top half of the table: against Fiorentina, Roma and Sassuolo.
Milan have won their last two matches against Atalanta in Serie A after having only achieved one success in the previous 11 (six draws and four defeats). The Rossoneri have not recorded three consecutive league victories against the Bergamo players since the period between 1993 and 1996, with Fabio Capello on the bench. As analyzed by Oddschecker, Atalanta are unbeaten in seven league away games against Milan (three wins and four draws) and in five of these they have kept a clean sheet. The Rossoneri’s latest success at San Siro against the Dea came on 6 January 2014, 3-0 with Allegri on the bench.
According to the bookmakers, AC Milan is the favorite for the final victory with a 58% probability against 23% of the opponents, while a draw is worth 19%. At San Siro he expects a match with more than two goals scored: Over 2.5 is worth 65%, the reverse bet stands at 35%. Despite the few goals conceded by the Rossoneri this year, the Gol sign has a better chance of being achieved with 65%, the opposite sign is worth 35%.
May 13 – 12:46 pm
© REPRODUCTION RESERVED