SC Freiburg’s Hasret Kayikci has scored eleven goals so far. The 30-year-old not only proves her ability to execute, but also shines time and again as a clever provider of assists. in the 90minQuestionnaire tells Kayikci what she thinks of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, how important football is in her life – and much more!
1. Where is your favorite place to spend your time?
“I prefer to be at home.”
2. What do you drop everything for?
“Definitely for my family.”
3. What is important to you in life?
“Family and friends are above everything. But then football comes close behind.”
4. Which book/movie has had a lasting influence on you?
“I like reading biographies. I was recently impressed by Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s book. I thought that was really cool. Movies inspire me less.”
5. Which event has been the most important for your football career?
“That I was top scorer in the national cup in the U17s – and my move to SC Freiburg!”
6. If football hadn’t worked out, what sport could you have excelled in?
“In fact, there’s nothing else to do. I’ve only played football since I was little. That was the only thing that counted!”
7. What is your greatest strength on the pitch?
“I guess that’s my calmness on the ball. I also think I have a pretty good view of the game.”
8. And your biggest strength off the pitch?
“My sense of justice! I have big problems with unfairness. I’m generally a person who is very happy to give and help.”
9. If you could choose one football skill, what would it be?
10. The best player you have ever played with?
11. What question should you definitely be asked next time?
“Whether I’m a striker! ;-)”
Follow 90min on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube:
All news about women’s football at 90min:
All women’s football news
All women’s Bundesliga news
All news about SC Freiburg