Fortunately, no guests were injured or intoxicated
Sarzana – A fire broke out in the Stella retirement home in the historic center of Sarzana, between piazza San Giorgio and via Sobborgo Emiliano. It happened shortly after 10.30pm.
The origin of the fire has yet to be ascertained, even if a first hypothesis is that of the short circuit. The firefighters have secured the premises. 118 staff assisted guests of the facility. Fortunately, no one was injured or intoxicated.
Above left, the flames and smoke
The carabinieri of the Sarzana company also intervened. The area around the retirement home is currently cordoned off.