Do you know what these things are?
We all love our dogs madly. And they love us madly. They are important members of our family and we make sure to make them feel part of our family nucleus, spoiling them, pampering them, not making them miss anything. But how do we know that they too reciprocate the affection? There are at least 5 things the dog does which confirm that they could not live without us.
We take care of them every day. We give baby food, love, affection, time, we treat them when they are sick and we do everything to prevent them from getting sick. We buy them treats and toys special, because they are the first to be special.
But it is not a one-sided relationship, because in return the dogs give us all the affection they have in their heart. It is no coincidence that they are considered our best friends. How can we understand that they really love us so much?
Things the dog does to show us that he loves us
Here, then, are at least 5 things that every dog does towards his family to show all the love he feels.
- Play with us. At any time of the day they want to play with us, even when we don’t have time. It’s their way of telling us that they care and want to spend time with us. If they see you playing with another puppy they may get jealous.
- He sleeps with us. Like wolves, dogs also love to sleep curled up with their pack, so that they feel warm and safe. If our dog sleeps with us, it means that he is keen to make us feel protected, just as he feels when he is next to us.
- It jumps on you. It does this every time you come home. But do you know that they only behave this way with the people they love? They are thrilled to see you and they show it to you this way, they rejoice in your return.
- He wags his tail when he sees you. A slightly more sober display of affection than the previous one, which indicates joy and happiness, a gesture of affection. His body language says he’s happy you’re around.
- It follows you everywhere. Dogs follow their owners because they know that they will always find refuge in them. But also because they know that the owner is the family and being close to them is all they want.
Does your dog also do all of these things for you and with you?