Arezzo, a 13-month-old child enters a coma after ingesting a quantity of cannabinoids
All are underway investigations for the terrible story of a child just 13 months, which is entered a coma after ingested the drug. Fortunately now, thanks to all the treatments and therapies he has been subjected to, seems to be out of harm’s way. In fact, the doctors decided to admit him to the pediatric ward.
A dramatic episode, which could have ended in worst way. Now both doctors and family members can roll a sigh of relief.
According to information released by local media, the drama took place last Tuesday 9 November. In the family home located in the city of Arezzo.
The first to sound the alarm were his own parents. They realized that their baby did not respond to stimuli. For this they were worried and promptly called the doctors.
The rescuers arrived on the scene in a few minutes and given the condition of the little one, they decided to carry it emergency in hospital. However, once he gets to the hospital, he has fainted and went into a comatose state.
Right from the start they did what they could for help him. So they arranged his transfer in the Meyer hospital in Florence.
The condition of the 13-month-old child who ingested the drug
He was admitted to the ward of intensive care and after all the analyzes and checks, the sad reality. The child was in those conditions because he had ingested a small amount of cannabinoids. They accurately believe it was hashish.
After days of worry and anguish, from the last medical bulletin, it would seem that the little one is now out of danger. In fact, the doctors decided to move him to the pediatrics ward.
On the terrible affair all are underway investigations. From a first reconstruction it would seem that the child has ingested that amazing substance for a terrible one accident. Perhaps he found it at such a height that he could take it. Now the Prosecutor’s Office is waiting for all reports to understand how the events unfolded.