The Mega-Sena contest 2412 was held today (25) in São Paulo. According to Caixa, the award for those who enter the six dozen drawn today (09-16-34-36-49-60) is BRL 6,935,302.37.
Caixa will soon announce if the lucky ones have nailed the numbers.
In the latest Mega-Sena in-game edition, which came out on September 22, no bet matched all the numbers drawn (07-26-29-34-43-44), which made the prize accumulate to reach the estimate of the current contest.
How do I enter the next Mega-Sena draw?
You need to place a bet of six to 15 numbers on the lottery credentials through the Caixa, or on the bank’s special lottery website. All bets registered until 19:00 on the day of the draw participate in the next contest.
How much does it cost to bet on Mega-Sena?
It depends on how many numbers you intend to put in the game. The minimum bet is now R$4.50, and you are entitled to choose six tens from 1 to 60. If you want to place an extra number to increase your chances of hitting, the price of the game goes up to R$31.50. In the most expensive scenario, with 15 numbers on the wheel, the bet can cost R$22,522.50.
What were the biggest prizes from the regular Mega-Sena contests?
- 2.150, 11/5/2019, 1 winning bet; total award: R $ 289.4 mi
- 2.237, 27/2/2020; 2 winning bets; total award: R $ 211.6 mi
- 1.764, 25/11/2015; 1 winning bet; total award: R $ 205.3 mi
- 1.772, 22/12/2015; 2 winning bets; total award: R $ 197.4 mi
- 1.655, 22/11/2014; 2 winning bets; total award: R $ 135.3 mi
- 2.161, 19/6/2019; 1 winning bet; total award: R $ 124.2 mi
- 2.189, 18/9/2019: 1 winning bet; total award: R $ 120 mi
- 1.220, 6/10/2010; 1 winning bet; total award: R $ 119.1 mi
- 1.575, 19/2/2014; 1 winning bet; total award: R $ 111.5 mi
- 1.953, 29/7/2017; 1 winning bet; total award: R $ 107.9 mi
And what are my chances of winning at Mega-Sena?
This also varies depending on the amount of tens in your bet. With the smallest (R$ 4.50), with six numbers, the chance of hitting all the balls drawn and winning the biggest prize is one in 50,063,860. Playing an extra ten (R$31.50), the probability increases. It becomes one in 7,151,980. Anyone willing to pay more than R$22,500 in a bet with 15 tens will have a chance in 10,003 to nail it all and become a millionaire.
How does Caixa’s lottery jackpot work?
These raffles are organized by Caixa-accredited lotteries. They are group bets with a minimum price stipulated at R$ 10 in the case of Mega-Sena. The minimum mandatory fee per participant is R$ 5. In this modality, there may be an additional service fee of 35% of the fee. The Mega-Sena pool allows from two to 100 shares. In each pool, it is possible to place ten different bets.
Have more questions? Check out the answers to the most frequently asked questions about Mega-Sena.