Here’s how to take care of yourself
Hydrogen peroxide is a natural remedy that we can use for many different uses. Did you know that hydrogen peroxide for beauty is it a very used and effective product for many treatments that we can use to take care of ourselves every day? Today we reveal all the tricks you may not have known to use it.
Hydrogen peroxide makes you beautiful. It is not only used to disinfect the wounds of young and old. Sure, we all use it like disinfectant, but it can also be used for many other reasons. All linked to the care of the body and one’s beauty.
All uses of hydrogen peroxide for beauty
If you are curious about all the uses of hydrogen peroxide for beauty, here is a non-exhaustive list that can do for you.
- Hydrogen peroxide is useful for lightening skin blemishes, which appear especially with age. Apply a face scrub and then wipe your face with a cotton ball soaked in hydrogen peroxide. Repeat the treatment twice a week, preferably in the evening.
- Hydrogen peroxide is useful for lightening hair. Put a little water and a little hydrogen peroxide in a bottle with a nebulizer. Wash your hair and spray some of this solution. Repeat twice a week.
- Hydrogen peroxide is useful for saying goodbye to bad foot and armpit odors. Just moisten a handkerchief with the product and pass it on the affected areas.
- Hydrogen peroxide is useful for lightening hair. If you don’t want to take them off, but you don’t want them to show either, make them lighter by simply dabbing them with a little of the product right after you shower. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with warm water. Better if you expose yourself to the sun afterwards.
- Hydrogen peroxide is useful for whitening teeth. Before going to sleep, dip a cotton ball into the product. When you wake up, brush your teeth and wipe the swab over it. You can also rinse for 10 seconds with one part of hydrogen peroxide and three parts of warm water, but only once a week to avoid damaging the nail polish.
Are you ready to take care of yourself?
Other articles that may interest you from the sites of our Network: