The Devil flies with full points in the league after the first three days, the bianconeri are still at one point …
Big match on matchday four of Serie A: the Rossoneri have an 8-point advantage, but despite this they are underdogs for the bookmakers. The Devil’s coach has never won in 17 games against his rival. Milan flies with full points in the league after the first three days, Juventus are still at one point. But the week of the Champions League gave the Bianconeri their first success of the season and forced the Devil to stop, who came out with his head held high but defeated by Anfield. Sunday evening it will be time to face off between Allegri and Pioli, in a challenge that will never be like any other. It is played at the Allianz Stadium, kick-off on Sunday 19 September at 8.45 pm.
Pioli’s Milan is therefore experiencing another sprint start, after that of last season. As Oddschecker points out, the Rossoneri have won their first three league games for the second time in the last two seasons. And last year, on the fourth day, the success in the derby against Inter came. A stumbling block overcome thanks to Ibrahimovic’s brace, who is trying to recover from the Achilles tendon problem. But in the meantime, the precedent of last season can be an extra push to face the trip to Allianz, a stadium that the Rossoneri won for the first time with a 0-3 at the end of last season.
That victory of the Devil broke a streak of nine consecutive Juventus wins over Milan, in the games played at home. As reported by Oddschecker, the surprising data is in the comparisons between Allegri and Pioli, with the latter never victorious against the Livorno coach: in the previous 17 Allegri is ahead with 14 wins and three draws. In short, to continue flying in the league, the Rossoneri coach has to break an important taboo. Between the two teams there are 8 points behind, but despite this the odds give Juventus the favorite: the bookmakers propose the victory of Juve with a probability of 47%. On the other hand, the odds are almost matched for the sign X and for the Rossoneri victory, which are worth 29% and 24% respectively. According to Oddschecker, the 1-1 could be the exact match result of the Stadium, with a probability of about 17%.
September 16 – 3:41 pm
© REPRODUCTION RESERVED