The singer will return live from 24 July with a series of events throughout Italy starting from the one at the Castello Sforzesco in Vigevano
The multi-platinum artist with a unique voice and unparalleled determination will meet his audience this summer with a series of live dates around Italy. Together with Giusy Ferreri there will be a live band, composed by Andrea Polidori (drums), Will Medini (piano and synth), Fabrizio Bicio Leo (guitars), Gabriele Cannarozzo (bass and moog) and Mattia Boschi (cello and guitar). A real signal to restart, which marks the beginning of a new musical adventure in which the artist will bring his energy and the most beloved songs of his repertoire to the stage such as “Never forget me”, “November”, “Il Mare Immenso”, “I’ll Take You To Dinner With Me”, “Rome-Bangkok”, “Party Now”, with a lineup that includes his best known and most introspective songs, passing from pop sounds to rock and Summer hits summer.
These are the dates confirmed, produced and organized by Friends & Partners:
- July 24 – Sforzesco Castle of Vigevano (PV)
- 27 July – Fonte Mazzola Amphitheater in Peccioli (PI)
- 29 July – inside Lazzaretto On Stage in Bergamo
- 30 July – inside the Pink Night – Misano Adriatico (RN) (free admission with reservation)
- 31 July – Corso Trento in Ladispoli (RM) (free admission with reservation)
- 6 August – Piazza Vittorio Veneto of Sammichele di Bari (BA)
- 9 August – Tourist Port of Procida (NA)
- August 16 – Lungomare di Strongoli (KR)
- 28 August – Festival Forum Piazza Italia in Carmagnola (TO)
Tickets are available on www.ticketone.it and on www.friendsandpartners.it.
The song by Takagi & Ketra with the extraordinary collaboration of Giusy Ferreri, the third one after “Amore e Capoeira” (2018, quintuple Platinum) and “Jambo”, is on radio and digitally “Shimmy Shimmy” (Gold Disc certified). (2019, quadruple Platinum).