Stove Football continues in Liga MX towards the 2021 Apertura Tournament, where most teams have already made several moves.
Here we leave you the latest rumors, ups and downs of Mexican clubs:
Don’t forget to also follow us on our Instagram account, 90min_es, and our Twitter account, @ 90minespanol!
– The Ecuadorian Renato Ibarra He returned to Coapa after concluding his loan with Atlas, a club that did not make the purchase option valid.
According to the column of Tap Filtering, from Mediotiempo, the South American will return to training this Tuesday, even though he was with the U-20 since last week, having opportunities to stay in the team because the Argentine coach Santiago Solari He does not see it with bad eyes, despite the fact that it is synonymous with a bad image due to the scandal that occurred with his wife last year.
– After disputing the America Cup, the Paraguayan Richard Sanchez It could emigrate from the Nest, since it interests squads from the Old Continent. The journalist from ESPN, John Sutcliffe, He announced that there should be no surprise if the Cub ends up leaving the azulcremas.
We are two weeks away from starting the 2021 Apertura Tournament of the MX League and the Stove Football continues. These are the latest market news and rumors:
We are three weeks away from starting the 2021 Apertura Tournament of Liga MX and Stove Football continues. These are the latest market news and rumors:
The Tigres UANL team continues to prepare for the start of the 2021 Apertura Tournament. Here we review how the ups and downs are going so far.
Guard1anes 2021 came to an end with the Cruz Azul championship and now Fútbol de Estufa will be with everything. Here the rumors, ups and downs heading to A2021.
– The captain and archer of The Machine, Jose de Jesus Corona, renewed his contract until 2023. “I am very happy to continue wearing these colors for two more years and to continue working every day to achieve more things in my history with this great institution”, expressed the Olympic champion.
– With the renewal of Chuy, the outlook is not very encouraging for Sebastian Jurado, who hasn’t seen much action with the La Noria painting. One of the options that the formed in Red Sharks is to go out on loan for the next tournament, remembering that his contract with the cement manufacturers is valid until December 2022.
– According to the journalist of ESPN, Gustavo Peralta, a Peruvian man Yoshimar Yotún is in the sights of teams from Spain, Brazil and Russia after his performance in the America Cup. “In Brazil we still do not have the club, in Spain they tell me that one of the clubs is the strongest and the one that interests the player from that environment the most and in Russia it is Zenit de Saint Petersburg”, reported. Added to this, the communicator added: “There is a game that they tell me in Mexico, which is going to be played in the Campeón de Campeones, which is going to be played between Cruz Azul against León de México. Yotún would play that game and after that he would have to define his future.”. The Inca midfielder ends his contract with the celestial club at the end of 2021.
– The Honduran Carlos Mejia, who has played the last seasons with him Pumas Tabasco from Expansion League, could become a reinforcement of the Motagua of his country. However, according to the technician of the Tabasco team, Diego Vazquez, the catracho midfielder did not appear in optimal physical condition for the preseason, so his eventual signing could take a couple of weeks.
– During the preseason, Santiago Munoz He was seen without the clothing of the institution, which caused rumors of his possible departure from Torreón. The journalist from FOX Sports, Jorge Victor, announced the following on social media: “He left the concentration this Sunday and returned to Torreón. An offer came from Europe months ago. Directive and coaching staff try to continue with his process in the Region”. For now the name of the clubs is unknown, but in past markets Sporting Lisbon from Portugal and Witches Belgium had already set their sights on the Ranger.
– Even though it is something totally impossible for now, the border team excited their fans with the possible signing of Hector Herrera in the future, as he showed off the team jersey.
Through Twitter, the Canes Aztecas shared the publication of their goalkeeper Jonathan Orozco, where the Atlético Madrid man appears with the Tijuana jacket, which has the number 16 and his name included.
– Los Cañoneros hired the Uruguayan midfielder Gonzalo Freitas. He arrived as a free man, after spending the last season with him Deportivo Antofagasta Chile and not renew with the Peñarol of his country.
– Even though he had said that there were possibilities of returning to the First Division after playing in the Ascent MX with Celaya, Angel Reyna announced his professional retirement to fully dedicate himself to the business world, as reported in a game of legends between America and Tigers.
– The right side Luis Lopez se a a Roadrunner, from Rayados. He spent the last four seasons on loan with Juárez.
For more from Mauricio Gasca, also follow him on Twitter as @Melocrab!