The victory of the Mexican Sergio perez in the Azerbaijan Grand Prix moved the championship tables of the Formula One, although it left the pilot leaders equal, but it gave a great advantage to Red Bull in that of builders.
Czech jumped to third place in the World Cup, with 69 points; Your partner, Max Verstappen, maintained the lead, with 105, four times above the seven-time champion and representative of Mercedes, Lewis Hamilton.
Read also: Checo Pérez wins the Azerbaijan GP and achieves his first Red Bull podium
Lando Norris (McLaren) is fourth and Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) fifth, with 66 and 52 units, respectively.
In builders, which Hamilton made that mistake in the first corner of the Baku Street Circuit, as soon as the race was resumed after the red flags, it caused him to finish without points this Sunday, like his teammate, Valtteri Bottas, so that Mercedes remained at 148.
Read also: Checo Pérez’s two victories and 11 podiums in F1
Red Bull (174) now leads the Germans by 26. Ferrari is third with 94, followed by McLaren, 92.
This is how the tables of the 2021 Formula One season go
1. Max Verstappen (Red Bull), 105 puntos
2. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes), 101 points
3. Sergio Pérez (Red Bull), 69 points
4. Lindo Norris (McLaren), 66 points
5. Charles Leclerc (Ferrari), 52 points
6. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes), 47 points
7. Carlos Sainz (Ferrari), 42 points
8. Pierre Gasly (AlphaTauri), 31 points
9. Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin), 28 pt
10. Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren), 26 points
Read also: “I’m very happy, the race was very crazy”, Checo Pérez after winning the Azerbaijan GP
1. Red Bull 174 points
2. Mercedes 148 points
3. Ferrari 94 points
4. McLaren 92 points
5. AlphaTauri 39 points
6. Aston Martin 37 points
7. Alpine 25 points
8. Alfa Romeo 2 points
9. Haas 0 points
10. Williams 0 points
– Formula 1 (@ F1) June 6, 2021