All the most important properties of dark chocolate
Which are the most important properties of dark chocolate? By now we all know that we should prefer this version to all the others, for example milk chocolate, because it is healthier and also lighter, perfect even for those on a diet. As long as you don’t overdo it, of course. But why should we eat one chess every day?
We should all know the benefits of dark chocolate. It’s good to eat, but it’s also good for your health. We are talking about chocolates and bars that contain at least 70% cocoa and contain few sugars, which are never good for health.
This food is rich in saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, which can guarantee many properties to our body. There are those who consider dark chocolate a real elixir for mind and body, because the substances contained act to improve our well-being.
Properties of dark chocolate that you do not expect
Ready to discover all that is good inside a dark chocolate bar?
- Extend your life. Those who regularly consume cocoa have a lower mortality rate, because it reduces blood pressure values and removes the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as stroke and heart attack.
- It helps to keep cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood under control, lowering LDL cholesterol values and increasing HDL cholesterol values.
- It improves mood, because it is a natural antidepressant because it is able to stimulate the production of serotonin, the happiness hormone.
- It protects against Alzheimer’s and other degenerative diseases, thanks to the presence of substances capable of improving the production of nitric oxide which intervenes in the case of these pathologies.
- Helps to lose weight, because it increases the sense of satiety.
- And it also helps digestion, thanks to the polyphenols contained within it that improve the intestinal bacterial flora by increasing the presence of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria.
What are you waiting for, then? Run to buy a dark chocolate bar!